ACTIONS OF OUR COMPANY
With sense of responsibility in facing the pandemic caused by the virus SARS Cov 2 we will implement all the policies deriving from the legislation and the recommendations of scientists and tour operators, in order to ensure a safe environment for our guests and staff.
Hereby we present you the measure taken by our company:
- “Health First” certification according to Greek legislation.
- Collaboration with a SARS CoV 2 trained and certified doctor.
- Appointment of a Coordinator and drafting of an internal crisis management Protocol.
- Training of all members of our staff on how to avoid spread of virus SARS CoV 2.
Every member of staff will be provided with personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Communication of our plan of action and measures taken inside hotel buildings to all our external partners.
- Entrance to hotel buildings is not allowed to visitors.
- Guests will undergo temperature tests.
- If a guest is confirmed as SARS CoV 2 case, he/she will be transferred to a local quarantine hotel. Stay at quarantine hotel might exceed the duration of guest’s reservation.
- In case a guest is confirmed as having SARS Cov 2, more information will be requested about his/her contacts. To facilitate the tracing of contacts, we kindly ask you to provide us with valid communication data, while we assure you that the data protection legislation will be fully applied.
- Furniture has been rearranged in order to avoid overcrowding.
- Restaurant and BAR menus have been covered with plastic to make their disinfection easier.
- Distance markings on floors to remind us of keeping the necessary distances.
- Signage in key points (e.g. elevators).
- Equipment for hand disinfection in several key points.
- Limited use of air conditioning in common use areas where natural ventilation is preferred.
- Regular disinfection of all critical common use surfaces and objects.
- Removal of multiple use items e.g. books and magazines.
- Exclusive use of elevators per room or per guest.
- Use of fitness centre only after appointment in order to avoid overcrowding.
- All guests are kindly requested to proceed to their check-in online before arrival in order to avoid overcrowding at the reception area. For online check-in please click here (Kriti Beach Hotel or Kyma Suites Beach Hotel)
- Cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces and equipment in rooms.
- Disinfection of chairs, curtains, all fabrics, WCs and air conditioning filters with the use of steam cleaner at each check-out.
- Cleaning schedule in every room.
- Check-out until 11.00 a.m. the latest and check-in from 15.00 p.m. the earliest in order to have sufficient time for the adequate disinfection of rooms.
- All guests are asked to prefer natural ventilation instead of air conditioning in their rooms. Every room has an individual internal air conditioning system.
- There will be no daily room cleaning and daily change of towels and linen.
- All linen is washed with detergent at 70 C.
- Restaurants may operate with alternative timetables in order to avoid overcrowding.
- No table cloths will be used on restaurant tables.
- Serving at the restaurant buffet will be performed by hotel staff using personal protective equipment (PPE).
- No common use items will be available on the buffet.
- The interior swimming pool will not operate.
- Before use of the exterior swimming pool all guests should put on a swimming cap and take shower in their room. Guests should have their own swimming caps.
- Minimum distance between the sun beds of different umbrellas is 2 meters at the exterior pool and 1,5 meters on the beach.
- Disinfection of sun beds and tables after each use.
- An individual beach towel will be provided to all guests and it should be placed on any surface on the beach or pool before sitting.
Apart from the above hotel actions, we recommend to our guests the following:
- Keep at all time rules of individual hygiene, especially regular hand washing or disinfection.
- In case you feel sick please notify the reception immediately using your room telephone device and remain in your room together with your companions. We will seek further actions. Suspicious symptoms of Covid-19 disease include running nose, fever, coughing, muscle pains, loss of taste and smell.
- Keep at all times a 2 - meter distancing from other guests, staff members and other individuals outside the hotel premises.
- Avoid close contact with other individuals.
- Avoid overcrowding.
- Follow the instructions you will find in several points inside the hotel.
- For any information you may need contact the reception using your room telephone device.
- For any questions you may have about health issues please contact the reception and you will be informed accordingly via our responsible partners.
- Use the hand disinfection equipment available in key points.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) is available at the hotel in case you will need them.
The Hotel Management